Bade Bald Cypress Forest (八德落羽松森林)
for HD 4K version, click here: https://bit.ly/2Mpu4pp
Address: No. 1, Neighborhood 16, Fujian, Sioli Village, Bade Dist., Taoyuan City Taiwan, R.O.C
Opening Hours: Please refer to the landlord’s announcement.
Bade Bald Cypress Forest is located in Fujian,
Sioli Village, Bade Dist., Taoyuan.
This is a private-owned area, but the owner is kind enough to share it
for public access. Be a responsible tourist. Don’t leave your trash in there.
The best time to visit is during autumn.
This is the moment where the leaves turn
from orange-yellow to bright red.
Thousands of visitors flock in to
witness this poetic landscape
that looks like an Impressionist’s painting.
Bald Cypress can grow for as tall as 50 meters,
and is often used for landscaping
or for building materials.
Unlike the general coniferous trees,
the leaves of the bald cypress
turn from green to red as winter approaches and
will eventually fall down like feathers.
*Will be back in autumn. Check out my YouTube Channel for updates.
- Highland 405/Mt. Dadong Hiking Trail 大棟山登山步道 in Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Visa Free Entry for Filipino Tourists (Taiwan-Bound)
- Job Postings (Taiwan)
- PTI Kailangan ng Filipino Workers na nasa Taiwan
- The Yongheshan Loop 永和山水庫, Sanwan Township, Taiwan
- Mga Karaniwang Requirements (Taiwan-bound OFWs)
- Basic Chinese Mandarin
- Powertech Technology Inc. (PTI) Hsinchu is Hiring Again!
- SPIL is Hiring. NO PLACEMENT FEE!
- Job Vacancies
- Mga Trabaho sa Taiwan
- Biking and Kitesurfing in Zhunan 竹南鎮, Taiwan
- Taoyuan Hot Air Baloon Festival (June 15-23, 2019)
- Mga Trabaho sa Taiwan (April 14, 2019)
- Mga Trabahong Available sa Taiwan for Filipinos(May, 03 2018)