Direct application and Specific Location

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_template_after_before_topic in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 260

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  artiQL8Ckr 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Frankie I Julian

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_theme_before_reply_content in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 224

Good afternoon sir ma’am I’m frankie I Julian from AUO taichung. Near close to end of contract this coming October. I want to directly apply to your Company.
    I need the specific details of requirements
    And the place to apply for interview.

Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_theme_after_reply_content in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 236
    #2889 Reply

artiQL8Ckr
    Participant

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_theme_before_reply_content in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 224

Andoon po sa post ang instructions at links. First, fill up the application form then apply(2nd step). Kapag qualified po kayo, kokontakin po kayo mismo ng PTI and they will invite you this coming June 2018. Nandoon din po ang Facebook page nila kung gusto ninyo po sila i-message. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_theme_after_reply_content in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 236
    #3257 Reply

Aimie c. Remigio

We

#3534 Reply

Juna Contaros Salicuet

Dear sir/ma’am
    I’m here in phillipines can I apply I your company?

#3535 Reply

Juna Contaros Salicuet

Dear sir/ma’am
    I’m here in phillipines can I apply In your company?
    Thank you po

#3536 Reply

ROILYN MENDOZA USON

Hi i am
    Very much interested to apply at any vacancy

#3537 Reply

ERIC COLLADO
    Participant

Good morning ma’am/sir I am very much willing to apply in your company

#3547 Reply

artiQL8Ckr
    Participant

SIGURD and POWERTECH are Hiring! (via POEA)

#3548 Reply

artiQL8Ckr
    Participant

SIGURD and POWERTECH are Hiring! (via POEA)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Direct application and Specific Location
Your information:

Notice: Undefined index: bbp_template_after_single_topic in /home2/rohdelbc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer/plugin.php on line 272
error: Content is protected !!
Skip to toolbar