Highland 405/Mt. Dadong Hiking Trail 大棟山登山步道 in Taoyuan, Taiwan is a known destination for hikers, tourists and cyclists.
It is listed as one of the top 100 minor peaks in Taiwan and has a height of 405 meters above sea level. Taoyuan City, Shulin, Shanjia and Yingge can be viewed at the peak of this mountain.
Taipei 101 can even be spotted afar in a sunny day.
The stunning view attracts nature lovers, mountain climbers and photographers.
There are multiple routes in accesing this spot.
Highland 405 is located at 333, Taoyuan City, Guishan District, 兔坑里
Google maps coordinates :
Read: Baishawan Beach
- Bade Bald Cypress Forest, Taoyuan (八德落羽松森林)
- Yingge Central River Sunset Trail
- Baishawan Beach 白沙灣 Báishā wān
- Haowangjiao 好望角 in Houlong, Taiwan
- Bagong Pasyalan sa Taichung Taiwan, Bubuksan
- Biking and Kitesurfing in Zhunan 竹南鎮, Taiwan
- The Yongheshan Loop 永和山水庫, Sanwan Township, Taiwan
- The Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village 九族文化村
- Tourist Attractions in Yingge 鶯歌 District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Houli Flower Farm in Taichung
- How to get to MECO Taipei via MRT
- Listahan ng mga Recruitment Agencies sa Pilipinas (Taiwan Bound)
- The Stunning 17 Kilometer Scenic Coastal Area in Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Visa Free Entry for Filipino Tourists (Taiwan-Bound)
- The Sanxia River Adventure 蟾蜍山谷烤肉區